In the 2006/09/01 ~ 2009/08/31 period, the center also accomplished the following results:
- Autonomous robot obstacle avoidance navigation system can be used in a variety of robot related industries. First, cooperating or technology transfer with industries to provide robotics development teaching kit and thereby providing standard processes of customized software and hardware problems modular.
- Precision micro motor positioning servo controller integrated into existing domestic motor products and promoted to the servo module. Diversity Communication Interface: CAN LIN bus. Two technology transfer of related industries.
- Facial expression recognition system that can be applied to human-computer interaction interface-related products such as entertainment and companion robots. Using the preliminary results to demonstrate its functionality, and then develop commercialization packaging with design-related academic or industry. With image processing and facial expression recognition technologies, applying for both Taiwan and US patents.
- Combining different research areas of expertise of Taipei Medical University Laboratory to cooperate experiments, and signed a memorandum of understanding.
- Conducting robotics research and development and personnel training, and signed a memorandum of understanding with KUKA Robot Automation Taiwan Co. Ltd.
Technology Transfer ：
Contracts Signing Date / Cooperation
|I2C communications interface servo control technology||NTU-iCeiRA||PMC||
|PC Face Detection Technology||NTU-iCeiRA||ITRI||2009/07/01|
|Intelligent image processing technology||NTU-iCeiRA||Shinsoft Co., Ltd||2006/09/01~2009/08/31|
|Robot obstacle avoidance and navigation hardware and software development modules||NTU-iCeiRA||Pu-Te Ltd.||2006/09/01~2009/08/31|
|Sensor fusion of the best calibration method for constructing indoor maps use technology||Sensor fusion of the best calibration method for constructing indoor maps use technology||NTU-iCeiRA||ITRI-Mechanical and Systems Research Laboratories||2010/11~2011/11|
|Remote Monitoring System||Remote Monitoring System||NTU-iCeiRA||ITRI-Mechanical and Systems Research Laboratories||2009/06~2011/11|
|Flame sensing module||Flame sensing module||NTU-iCeiRA||PMC||2013/09~2018/8/31|
|Robot arm intuitive teach||NTU-iCeiRA||PMC||
|Robot arm intuitive teach||NTU-iCeiRA||Quanta Storage Inc.||
Specific performance of assisting other industrial technology development
|Counseling ST&T Biotech Corp. to apply for MOEA Industry Technology Development Program, " The small-and-medium enterprises R&D program sponsored by three state enterprises supervised by the MOEA." The development of intelligent multi-sense measurement system, 2003.1.-|
|Counseling Taiwan Shin Kong Security Co. Ltd. to apply for MOEA Industry Technology Development Program, "The small-and-medium enterprises R&D program sponsored by three state enterprises supervised by the MOEA." The development of intelligent security robot system, 2001.9-2003.8.|
|Counseling Grand Power River Co., Ltd. to apply for MOEA Industry Technology Development Program, " The small-and-medium enterprises R&D program sponsored by three state enterprises supervised by the MOEA." Intelligent transformer operation monitoring system,1999.9-2000.6|
|Counseling Comfort Orthopedic Co. to apply for MOEA Industry Technology Development Program, “Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR).” Preliminary research of modular wheelchair system development,1999.6-1999.12|
|Counseling Jiangsu Tianrong Group Co., Ltd to apply for MOEA Industry Technology Development Program, “The small-and-medium enterprises R&D program sponsored by three state enterprises supervised by the MOEA." Frozen storage equipment remote monitoring warning system development, 1999.9-2000 .6.|
Figure 01. The robot arm has seven degrees of freedom and gripper
Figure 02. Robot arm and gripper synchronized motion control system
Figure 03. The four degrees of freedom robotic arm
Figure 04. The screenshot of robot navigation program
Figure 05. Robot shell design
Figure 06. Robot shell design with a little girl as a blueprint
Figure 07. Robot software development of this project use a decentralized structure
Figure 08. Environmental sensors including temperature, humidity, and illumination sensing modules
Figure 09. Fire detection module
Figure 10. Charging station mechanism chart
Figure 11. Body posture wireless sensing system is able to determine the seven common postures
Figure 12. Eight-channel digital's microphone array system
Figure 13. Eight channels of digital microphone array system architecture diagram
Figure 14. Type_A and Type_C are the motion controllers, and Type_B is the motion & master controller
Figure 15. The robot main system architecture diagram