2015 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation （ICRA 2015）
ICRA is the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society's flagship conference and is a premier international forum for robotics researchers to present their work. The 2015 conference will be held May 26-30, 2015 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington, USA.
The conference will include plenary and mini-plenary sessions, contributed paper sessions, workshops and tutorials, an industrial forum, exhibits, and robot challenges as well as some events that are new to ICRA, such as a PhD, a career fair, and a developing countries forum.
- 8 August 2014: Robot Challenge deadline
- 2 October 2014 (extended from 1 October 2014): Paper submission deadline
- 2 October 2014 (extended from 1 October 2014): Workshop/Tutorial proposal deadline
- 7 October 2014 (extended from 6 October 2014): Video attachment for submitted papers deadline
- 1 November 2014: Clip Submission deadline
- 15 November 2014: HTRAC Paper Submission deadline
- 30 January 2015: Paper acceptance notification
- 27 February 2015: Final contribution deadline
- 31 March 2015 Developing Countries Forum Submission deadline