2015 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2015)
The 2015 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems will take place in Hamburg, Germany, September 28 - October 03, 2015. The conference will be located at the Congress Centre Hamburg (CCH) at the Dammtor train station, within walking distance from the Alster lake and the town center. Hamburg Airport is well connected with all major cities in the world.
Prospective authors are invited to submit high-quality papers representing original results in all areas of intelligent robot components, systems, and applications. Best Conference Papers and Best Student Papers will be awarded.
- Jan. 23, 2015 Proposals for innovative sessions
- Jan. 31, 2015 Notification of acceptance for innovative sessions
- Mar. 1, 2015 Submission of full-length papers
- Mar. 1, 2015 Proposals for tutorials and workshops
- Apr. 1, 2015 Notification of acceptance for workshops
- Jun. 30, 2015 Notification of acceptance for papers
- Jul. 30, 2015 Submission of final papers
Further information will be published on this website http://www.iros2015.org/ soon.